Venue Hire at Flowerfield
The only multi-purpose Arts Centre on the North Coast, Flowerfield Arts Centre is a stunning venue for private or corporate events.
Located in the beautiful Flowerfield Park, we are only 5 mins from Portstewart town centre and easily accessible on the Coleraine Road.
From a small meeting to larger conference, from a Crafty Birthday Party to private film screening, hire us to have your event in a unique and special setting.
Our facilities include:
- Auditorium with 130 fully retractable tired seating with additional 25 balcony seats and 'sliding' wall which opens to Flowerfield Park
- Three spacious art galleries, the perfect setting for your launch or private event.
- Two dedicated craft studios in ceramics and glass equipped with 5 electric wheels, pottery and glass kilns.
- FabLab equipped with 3 3D printers, vinyl cutters, milling machine, heat press and more.
- Two multi-purpose classrooms with sinks and storage. These spaces can also be used for training and meetings.
- Conference room: this bright airy room overlooking Flowerfield Park is suitable for meetings, presentations and workshops.
- I.T. media suite with 11 computers and 1 master unit.
Our hire charges can include Duty Officer and Front of House support, publicity and technical support. We are also pleased to say that all our tea and coffee is fairtrade and we offer free Wi-Fi access to our clients.
We offer competitive pricing and excellent customer service. If you would like to enquire about hiring our spaces, contact our reception team by email email@example.com or by calling us on Tel: 028 7083 1400.