Necklace Pendant or Earrings
Saturday 18 December 2021, 10am - 4pm
Under the guidance of goldsmith Diane Lyness, each participant will learn traditional jewellery-making techniques such as piercing, soldering, shaping, texturing and polishing to create a beautiful pair of rings to take home. No previous experience is required. All you need to bring is an apron and bundles of enthusiasm!
The cost of £50 per participant includes materials to create a set of earrings or a necklace pendant. A necklace chain will incur an additional charge of £3.50.
Each participant will have their own materials and equipment.
COVID SAFETY: To help us keep you and our team safe, please adhere to the following measures:
- Max 7 students per class to adhere to 2 metre social distancing in the classroom.
- All participants will have their own table and equipment so no one has to share.
- Please wear a mask in all communal areas including reception, galleries, corridors and bathrooms.
- You are not required to wear a mask while seated during the class, however if you feel more comfortable wearing one you are welcome to do so.
- The class tutor will be wearing either a facemask/visor and hand sanitiser stations will be provided.
- Your details may be passed on to the Public Health Agency if requested to aid their track & Trace.