Creative clay for kids 8-12yrs with Fiona Shannon
Saturday 30 October 2021, 10:30 - 12:30pm
Ceramic Artist Fiona Shannon will teach you how to design and make creepy creative Halloween clay lanterns.
Designed for beginners and improvers this class will be a fun creative environment to get crafty using a range of clay techniques using air dry clay.
You can take your clay lantern home (please bring a box), paint it and let it dry naturally!
Cost of £20 includes all materials.
Each participant will have their own materials and equipment.
COVID SAFETY: To help us keep you and our team safe, please adhere to the following measures:
- Max 5 students per class to adhere to 2 metre social distancing in the classroom.
- All participants will have their own table and equipment.
- Those aged 13 or under are not required to wear a mask , however if you feel more comfortable wearing one you are welcome to do so.
- The class tutor will be wearing either a facemask/visor or hand sanitiser stations will be provided.
- Your details may be passed on to the Public Health Agency if requested to aid their track & Trace.